Terms of Contents Auction:
1. EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY OF
AUCTION regardless of when it is picked up.
2. Everything will be sold “as is, where is”, with no guarantees of any
kind, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction company.
3. Every effort is made to “guard” merchandise throughout the auction;
however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased
by him immediately following his winning bid. There fore, he is ad
vised to further guard his items at his own discretion.
4. The bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. If
he is unsure, he should inquire or not bid. When you become the win
ning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected
to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the success-
ful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor “mistakes”.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he
feels is in the best interest of his client the seller. The Auctioneer
reserves the right to reject bidding of any person whose conduct,
actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the
6. A 10% buyer premium will be added to the final bid price to establish the final contract price.
7. Removal is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, NO SHIPPING OF ITEMS.
Items are located inside storage unit located at The Uhaul at 5394 Monroe Street, Toledo Ohio 43623. Please call 419-654-7653 or 419-867-7653 to schedule your pickup appointment. Pick of items MUST be Wednesday, May 27th or Thursday, May 28th BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
8. You will still be charged if items are not picked up!