Didn't get that one gift this holiday that you really wanted?! Look no further because here is your opportunity to buy a 2007 Club Car Precedent golf cart in excellent condition! This golf cart is extremely well taken care of with newer batteries and always garage kept. One of the best things about this cart is that it is a titled vehicle that is street legal with lights, turn signals and brake lights! The seats are also in great shape with the back seat that folds into a great diamond plated flat bed! This Club Car Precedent is open for bidding from right now through Thursday, December 30th at 4pm. Bid high and bid often on this wonderful auction! Terms and conditions:
Successful bidder will be contacted for payment options and to arrange a pick up time.
Bidding will end Thursday December 30th at 4:00PM! Item is located on-site at 205 Warner Street, Walbridge, Ohio 43465
Terms of Contents Auction:
1. EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY OF
AUCTION regardless of when it is picked up.
2. Everything will be sold “as is, where is”, with no guarantees of any
kind, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction block.
3. Every effort is made to “guard” merchandise throughout the auction;
however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased
by him immediately following his winning bid. There fore, he is ad
vised to further guard his items at his own discretion.
4. The bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. If
he is unsure, he should inquire or not bid. When you become the win-
ning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be ex
pected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the success-
ful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor “mistakes”.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he
feels is in the best interest of his client the seller. The Auctioneer
reserves the right to reject bidding of any person whose conduct,
actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the
6. A 10% buyer premium will be added to the final bid price to establish the final contract price.